Sea Turtle Conservation & Volunteer Tours
Experience the thrill of helping to save endangered sea turtles! Each SEE Turtles trip gets you with local researchers to learn about and see up close these incredible reptiles and directly benefits local sea turtle conservation programs.
When you go on a SEE Turtles Conservation Tour, you can know you are helping to save sea turtles, meet inspiring local conservationists, and have a unique experience. Some trips involve volunteering while others are more educational, but every trip is a unique adventure.
Profits from every trip benefit our Billion Baby Turtles program; at least 100 hatchlings are saved for every participant! To date, our tours have helped to save more than 80,000 hatchlings!
2017 SEE Turtles Trips
- June 10-16: Costa Rica Leatherback (full)
- July 9-16: Cuba Volunteer Trip (closed)
- July 15-23: Cuba Turtle Adventure (closed)
- Aug 5-13: Cuba Volunteer Trip (closed)
- Aug 6-13: Nicaragua Hawksbill Research (full)
- Dec 26 - Jan 2: Costa Rica Green Turtle Trip (open)
2018 Turtle Trips
- March 3-10: Baja Ocean Wildlife (open)