Sea Turtle Conservation & Volunteer Tours
Experience the thrill of helping to save endangered sea turtles! Each SEE Turtles trip gets you with local researchers to learn about and see up close these incredible reptiles and directly benefits local sea turtle conservation programs.
When you go on a SEE Turtles Conservation Tour, you can know you are helping to save sea turtles, meet inspiring local conservationists, and have a unique experience. Some trips involve volunteering while others are more educational, but every trip is a unique adventure.
Profits from every trip benefit our Billion Baby Turtles program; at least 100 hatchlings are saved for every participant! To date, our tours have helped to save more than 80,000 hatchlings!
Upcoming SEE Turtles Trips
- Dec 26 - Jan 2: Costa Rica Green Turtle Trip (open)
- Feb 13-16: Baja Whales & Turtles (open)
- Feb 19-22: Baja Whales & Turtles (open)
- March 3-10: Baja Ocean Wildlife (open)
- May 5-11: Costa Rica Leatherbacks (open)
- June 11-17: Costa Rica Leatherbacks (open)
- June 24 - July 1: Cuba Turtle Expedition (open)
- August 5-12: Cuba Culture & Nature Expedition (open)
- August 5-12: Nicaragua Turtle Research (open)
More 2018 dates coming soon!